Wednesday, March 18, 2009

kid cudi calls it quits

Kid Cudi

XXL
peep it here


Yes you heard it the upcoming Kid Cudi ( The Cleveland based rapper) blogged on www.kidcudi.com that he will call it quits after his first album drops, I personally found out the news on MuchMusic News but i recently looked into it on XXL. Kid Cudi who is apart of Kanyeeeezy's G.O.O.D music family and appeared on kanyes 808's & heartbreak album quoted “I am falling back on being an artist. The drama that comes with it is more overwhelming than the shit I was dealing with when I was piss poor broke.” he continued saying “My friends get mad at me, say I’ve changed,” “One of the only homies I got in this game, Wale, is worried about me ’cause of shit he hears. Like, WTF? Who can say I’m being Hollywood? I’m not around anyone but Plain Pat and Emile. Who can say that shit? Motherfuckas talkin’ shit here and there, spreadin’ rumors, makin’ jokes, tryin’ to judge me, and for what?”....the reason why hes putting down the mic is to focus on his acting career. He is already on the set of How to Make It in America featured on HBO which is to set off in august, Unfortunately for Cudi's solo debut (Man on the Moon: the Guardians ) theres no specific date when it will hit stores, so keep your eyes open!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan this post is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww earl why!